Or list at not working for me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ive been on orlistat for 3 weeks and havn't noticed a difference at all! i havnt weighed myself because i didnt want to become obsessed! I was going to wait until i went back to the doctors after a month of using it, but my doctors are closed now due to the coronavirus! My clothes still feel the same, an i still look the same! What should i do?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Angela. It has only been 3 weeks. i wouldnt start worrying yet. Have you noticed any side effects? Oily stools? Flatulence? Need to go to toilet urgently? Are you eating enough fat in your diet to make you have these side effects? Are you exercising? I have an app called My Fitness Pal and i log everything i eat in this. It shows how much fat, carbs, protein etc you are consuming each day. I have lost 20 kgs using Xenical. Am having a 3 month break then i will start taking it again. why not download the app above and track what you eat and also what exercise you do. It works quick in some people and slow in others. Keep at it and monitor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.