Oral discomfort post sexual encounter. Please advise.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi the above pics are of my tongue and bottom lip. I'm concerned that I may have some sort of allergy or virus happening. The tongue feels quite irritated at times and you can see the red dots visible on the front of it. Also my lip (bottom) is always dry and cracks if I open my mouth quickly without thinking about it. It has been like this for some time now and seems to be getting worse. Is this a sign of something bad or could my constant stress and terrible diet be causing this. I will be seeing my doctor really soon so I just want some pointers if possible.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

those spots are normal on the tongue lots of things can cause the tongue to feel irritated such as allergies also spicy food etc i wouldnt read to much into it looking at it it looks normal the cracked lips u should try applying some vasaline to keep them moist see a doctor if thingd worsen

• Posted

at worst it mabe oral thrush it usually has a thick white costing on the tongue tho and bleeds when scraped off

• Posted

Thank you Kim. I think maybe its my stresses getting the better of me too. I just keep thinking the worst such as HSV oral or HPV

My last encounter was over 6 months ago and it just plays on me. I have been tested for STDs and all was clear.

I am just extremely stressed each day over this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.