Oral HERPES ??!??

Posted , 1 user is following.

So I’ve recently just started a sexual relationship with my new partner around the end of August. I scheduled a doctors appointment a week later for a Pap smear everything came out good except the fact I had (VB). A week later I went back to the doctors and got cleared for it .. I didn’t want to perform oral unless I got checked first although it was to recent to tell ... anyways i noticed some irration around my anal which was odd because we only do it vaginal and oral i said my doctor about it for a better understanding of what it could be but she said it’s fine doesn’t look like any warts or bumps. After this I had many sleepless nights so I scheduled a follow up appointment 2 weeks later. I got another Pap smear done and the doctor then again said nothing to worry about everything came back negative there wasn’t any bumps to do a swap test. I also don’t have any symptoms such as burning when I pee or serve itching just a little which worried me. I scheduled another appointment 1 month later and got another Pap smear done but again there wasn’t any bumps or warts but I did test positive for a yeast infection the irration but by anal it’s so serve now which is good .. i know I’m backtracking but after performing oral some days later I started to notice a (1) little cut  incision on the inner of my bottom lip  I will try to insert a picture also (2) the side of my tongue was kinda tender and the lip as well no warts on tip but on the side I’ll try to insert a picture that lasted for maybe a week. Every since then I’ve been scared to perform oral on my partner but recently like 2 days ago I performed it again and now (3) I have some more cut incision type thing doesn’t hurt isn’t any type of way painful I just noticed them in my own stating the fact I been watching out for them. I haven’t told my partner about it and I haven’t went to the doctors about my mouth yet I’m very scared and need help pls help 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I want to insert photo I don’t know how pls help 
  • Posted

Well they hurt if I bother them not to painful though 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.