Oral sex

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had a guy give Me oral sex...two days later I had a white discharge. It burns a bit when I pee. I came back negative on gonorrhea and chlamydia....what is it?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

If you're talking about the same encounter you posted about before, then it's highly unlikely to be an STI, as transmission via oral sex is fortunately quite rare..  More likely just to be a yeast infection.  Do you still have the discharge, and if so, how long have you had it?

• Posted

New experience. The discharge only happen once(two days after sex)
  • Posted

No and now I have a fever, can it be hiv?
    • Posted

Highly unlikely.  Based on what you're told us, I'd bet a thousand dollars to win one dollar that it isn't.

• Posted

As already suggested, it was probably just a yeast infection or BV, and the fever is almost certainly unrelated.
  • Posted

Ya cuz it burns when I per n I have a small fever...herpes?

• Posted

Highly unlikely in the absence of other symptoms, with the exposure four or five months ago.  You seem to be trying to convince yourself you have an STI, but it sounds like your real problem could be anxiety.  You've already been tested for HIV, gonorrhoea and chlamydia, but if it would make you feel better, just get tested again, and ask them to test you for everything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.