ORAL SEX

Posted , 4 users are following.

so ive had oral sex since one year and im reallu scared that ive catched hiv ... i have no symptops or anything but today ive touched my neck to check both sides .. they dont feel the same .. i want to know how lymph nodes feel like when touched please im scared can i catch hiv this way

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

see a doctor! im sure you have a cold or something that is making your lymphnodes inflammed. its highly unlikely you have hiv from that encounter.

• Posted

it is extremely difficult for you to catch hiv this way. further a lymph node can be swollen from a cavity or tooth infection. i wouldnt worry so much. there are many other reasons why one lymph node would be slightly swollen if it is.

• Posted

It's practically impossible to contract HIV from oral sex. Saliva has proteins that inhibits the virus.

You don't have an HIV concern.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.