Oral Thrush

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. I recently noticed these white things in my mouth. I am not sure whether I had them before. Could it be oral thrush? besides I noticed that there are teeth marks on my tongue, which I assumed as scalloped tongue. I have been under huge stress for about 3 months assuming I might have HIV? Could these marks be due to stress and anxiety?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

for about 2 years i worried i had HIV. every little thing that happened to my body i assumed was stemming from it. i had crazy headaches and then recently my tongue went white. turns out i have a GI issue.

i drove myself crazy until i just gained the courage to go and do a test which came back negative. stress plays a major role on the body, go to your doctor, do a test, live your life. chances are you dont have HIV, thrush would not appear 3 months after exposure. dont waste time worrying like i did.

• Posted

I have been in same situation for two years now .I have these lines too .my tongue is also white.But my test shows negative results for hiv .I took my hiv test after 20 months of risky exposure.I have other issues like athlete's foot,sore throat,white tongue and bloating stomach

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.