Oralist and diet

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi I follow weight watchers atm and was wondering if anyone else did too whilst taking oralist?

Ive been having the meals For the last few days before I start taking tablets and making sure each meal is under 15g,will this ok?

Thank you in advance x

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi there

I am on slimming world and sometimes eat their frozen meals which are lovely and very low in fat. I really recommend a low fat diet as you can have some nasty side effects from these tablets! I have been on them for nearly 1 month and lost nearly 1 stone. I'm very happy with the results! Good luck

• Posted

how long did you take it before you began to lose weight?

• Posted

Within days! I'm much happier now that I can see the results! One more stone to lose the hopefully start my journey to becoming a parent!
    • Posted

It seems that everyone does slimming world,I think I better join there x
  • Posted

I just followed my own low fat diet, nothing over 5g per 100g and no more than 30g of fat a day

I so far have lost just over 4 stone in 7 months

• Posted

thank you,it's so much to get my head around.i really don't want any embarrassing moments.

What do you do if you have to eat out in resturants?;-(

• Posted

I haven't ate out in resturants yet! i want to lose more weight first! i had a indian takeway last week but i had chicken tikka, so i didnt feel guilty! its weigh in today at slimming world, dreading it!
    • Posted

I can't get my head around slimming world,I think im going to buy loads of there meals and have them or soup for lunch then do my dinners,I struggle at lunch time,I think I will convert from ww to sw next week,seems it's the best one to do.goodluck with weigh in x
    • Posted

It's hard at first but once you get your head around the 5g of fat per 100g rule you'll be fine!

In restaurants I go for chicken mainly, no sauces though!

Or I have a carvary which is fine! I have veggie gravy though as its low fat!

I eat loads of carbs too! With every meal! The only thing I don't allow myself is butter, cheese, oil, chocolate... Or takeaways! Everything else I eat! I was never a chocolate or cake person anyway but if I fancy something sweet I have marshmallows

• Posted

See this is my big problem Id rather a doughnut than a dinner ;-(
    • Posted

Meringues, marshmallows, Greek yoghurt and fruit on top! With more marshmellows lol it beats sweet cravings and no fat at all!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.