Orange stool gallbladder issues

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been having gallbladder issues I'm having my gallbladder taken out Monday. I have had blood when I wipe the last couple times I've pooped. It also looks orange. Is this something to worry about? I'm having some pain where my gallbladder is after having this issue. Is this normal for gallbladder issues?i want to make sure I'm not bleeding internally.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

The orange or yellow stool is a sign of bad gallbladder, but don't know about the blood. Do you have hemorrhoid sorry maybe fissures? Have you gone a lot or strained to go? I had my gallbladder out last month, so know about the funny colored poop. 
    • Posted

Thank you! I had once had a fissure so maybe that's it. Now that you say that I've been noticing it itches and has been burning when I wash down there!!! Thank u!!
  • Posted

l,m not sure how but think there is a connection between gall bladder and bowel. l had to have a bowel scope before they took my gall bladder out, and it wasnt for gall stones, but due to inflammation, chocylitus. l think it wil be connected, but to put your mind at rest, ring the ward where your having your op and have a word with them, l had mine removed by keyhole surgery, only in 24hrs and it was a very easy op, for me anyway, and l was out for a walk a few days later. so good luck
    • Posted

Thank you! I think I've just been freaking myself out and reading stuff is not helping lol
    • Posted

lol, been there worn the tshirt, trying to diagnose myself, and lve had about 50 diseases, so far.  What are we like, once again good luck Monday.
    • Posted

I'm so sorry for you this is a place where we can just let loose and talk about all our fears and illnesses to people like us who all suffer from similar illnesses and just try to help each other with ideas awwww ugs
  • Posted

Been through all that just recently and suffering for about a year. Stomach issues bloating , nausea, constipation , all colors stools, white, orange and also blood in stool. Lack of bile in your stool will rip your colon causing feasures and internal hemorrhoids potentially. After the ultra sounds and HIDA scans confirmed gallstones, gallblader inflammation and less than 15% functionality I just told my Gastro I want this thing out. Ever since I have been feeling a lot better. Adjusting to life without it. So far no more constipation, blood etc. getting back to normal. I did have a colonoscopy just to rule everything out. Best of luck but get that thing out and I bet you will feel like brand newsmile
    • Posted

I'm so glad I posted on here I feel so much better not freaking out as much lol I'm ready to get the thing out its going on a few months on me having issues I have had the ultra sound done and HIDA scan I'm full of stones

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.