Orange urine among other symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

So, I have been having a few problems the last two weeks, thought I had a yeast infection so took Monistat twice, but the symptoms persist. I have no clue what this is and am asking for help.

I am trying to avoid going to the doctor unless absolutely needed. I am not looking to be told to go, Im looking for something I can do at home to get rid of this problem.

My symptoms are:

Orange urine (I would say bright, not dark. Possible odor.)

Sharp pains near my bladder and clit, sometimes just dull.

Abdominal pain and cramping occasionally

Sharp urine, (like afterwards i feel I need to get a few more drops out when I cant)

slight nausea, not sure if this is just me worrying or an actual symptom.

I still get my period regularly am not pregnant.

The steps that I have taken so far:

Monistat twice

UTI test, (says no but not sure if false negative)

AZO Urinary pain relief pills

AZO cranberry pills

AZO (one more I cant emember but it was supposed to cleanse)

Taking hot baths, carefully massaging my parts

Drinking lots of water n cranberry juice

resting regularly

My symptoms quieted down to the point I thought they were gone, but then started coming back this morning. Ive noticed the orange color once before a week back, but it seemed to be vaginal discharge, where as this time same color but seems to come from bladder.

Things I would like to know

Am I in immediate danger, (Do i NEED to go. I am trying to avoid this as much as I can)

What can I get over the counter to fix this

What exactly IS this?

If nothing I can get, what will happen if it goes untreated?

Thank you for reading this, please someone give me a legit answer. I cant tell if its a UTI, a vaginal fungal infection, or BV, or what. Help would be appreciated...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi jazmin...stop will all the stuff.

Get some Gatorade or a Sports drink...I don't know if they have Gatorade where you are.

But it sounds like you are severely dehydrated.

Water isn't going to be enough if your that dehydrated...

• Posted

Thank you, I will check into this! So its normal to have UTI symptoms? I drink ICE sparking waters often, is this still possible to be dehydrated? Just questions from a curious mind...
  • Posted

Jazmin, try D-Mannose.  You can get it at any health food store. What it does is it makes the lining of the bladder wall slippery, so E-coli, can't hold on to the bladder wall. Most UTI's will be caused by E-coli bacteria. Go to You Tube, and there will be lots of information on the dosage etc.

• Posted

Jazmin

It sounds as if you have a very common urine infection.   I have had tons and only twice have the tests shown I have an infection.    However the good news is antibiotics have helped.   Maybe the first lot won't help and you will need some stronger ones (that's what usually happens to me)  I know you don't want to visit a doctor and I do understand.   If it is because of embarrassment then there is no need to worry.   There is no undressing involved.  Just think, within 2/3 days you might not be in any pain.

However, if you are worried about BV or Thrush then you will need a swab.  (symptoms are itchy vagina, discharge and a horrible smell)    If you don't want Dr to do swab you can buy a test and do it yourself.   f you test positive for  BV  you could  need antibiotics to get rid though it definitely would be worth buying the BV gel and giving it a try.   If you test positive for thrush there is tablet you can buy.     If it is thrush/BV I would also take a good probiotic every day to try and prevent it returning.

I hope everything goes well for you.

Vicky

x

Good luck.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.