Orgasm & Ejaculation

Posted , 6 users are following.

Good Afternoon all.  I want to talk about something other then prostate procedures.  It is near and dear to our hearts.  I have been doing a lot or reading on this subject.  Which is our orgasm and ejaculation.  I think we take it for granted.  Have you ever read up on these subjects.  We have sex get off no problem.  I did not know there was so much that has to happen in order to have a climax.  Between the groin muscles, the prostate, the seminal vessels and the sphincter muscle and lets not forget the bladder neck.  And that is just down below.  Then you have to get that spark in your head.  I was reading there is something behind the left eye and then something else on the right side of the brain.  There is a lot to take in just to have that enjoyment.  Like I said there are some men that take it for granted.  Did you know that there are 9 percent of men that cannot achieve a orgasm or have a ejaculation.  With any kind of sex.  Reading up on this I found our that it is called Male Anorgasmia.  It happens more often in women but we men get it to.  They say it happen in older men more but the younger men get it to.  It has nothing to do with a dry orgasm.  You just don't have anything no matter what you try.  You can still get a erection but it a no go.  There are also men that have trouble with keeping a erection that have this problem.  This has nothing to do with erectile dysfunction.  That is a whole other problem.  I just wanted to let you guy know about this. Talk to your son and grandson.  Listen to them and be there for them.  Try to take care of this when there young and not wait..  I have 2 sons.  35 & 32  I have all ways been there to listen to them if they have a problem.  We need to be there for anyone that needs our help.  In our father's time men did not talk to other men.  It's not what you talk about over a beer. They waited until it was to late to do anything. In today's time we are more open with our sons, brother's and friends.  Which we should be.  I consider all of you my friends.  We listen to the problems we go through and try to help.  Even if it just to vent.  I hope this helps someone and brings them closer to finding out things about there body's.  God Bless  Ken        

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If they cannot achieve an orgasm or have a ejaculation are they producing semen that has nowhere to go ?
    • Posted

A man is all way producing semen.  But if he can orgasm he will not ejaculate but also you can have a orgasm and no ejaculation. No pumping action. No feeling at all. You would think that there is a blockage somewhere.I asked my doctor and he said there is no blockage it has to do with all the nerves that is connected.  That is why I looked it up There is a lot that has to go on to have a orgasm and ejaculation.  Have a good day  Ken  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.