Orgasm while working out

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello

So this issue I’m having is particularly embarrassing so I’m coming here to try to find some answers anonymously. I am a 25 year old man and am a natural bodybuilder. For about the last two months or so I have been having literal full blown orgasms while working out. It happens usually when I am working out my legs or core but it has even happened occasionally while working out my chest. It’s incredibly odd and embarrassing. I don’t get any erection but I do ejaculate a lot. 

These are not the same orgasms that are felt during sex. They are much much more intense. Like a full body orgasm that makes me feel tingly for a few minutes and dizzy. On top of that it creates a humiliating mess that literally will show through my shorts and I have to run to the locker room to keep others from seeing. I’ve looked around online and have read about “coregasms” that happen to some people when the workout their abs but mine happen incredibly frequently. 

It feels amazing physically when it’s happening but the embarrassment is insane. What is wrong with me and is there anyway to stop this?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I used to get these when doing pull-ups when I was 15 or 16. By the time I reached 18 they stopped. I think this is a more common event than we might think, but we never talk about it out of the embarrassment you describe. I suggest you wear pads or put tissue in your shorts and enjoy the experience while it lasts!
    • Posted

Yeah it’s just they are so intense. Like I have to give myself a few minutes to literally sit there and finish a full body orgasm. It makes me weak and reall dizzy. Additionally, after it happens once during a workout it happens again and sometimes a third time in the same gym session. Some days it doesn’t happen at all but once it happens once it almost always means it’ll happen multiple times during the same workout unless I stop for the day. I’ve even had a few instances like today when I had a particularly intense episode and decided to leave for the day then had one while I was driving home from the gym. I think I would be okay if it would just happen then be done with and I could just bring s change of clothes or pads like you said but these aren’t just normal orgasms. Idk I’m honestly really upset this is happening 
    • Posted

Do you want a cigarette after the orgasm cheesygrin

Is it possible that some how your stimulating the prostate? They claim that an orgasm from prostate massage is very intense

• Posted

Good morning  In a way I think your a lucky man.  I think a few men would love to do that.  But I think it has sometime to do with or it could have something to do with Tantric Pleasure.  Have you ever read anything about this.  I have a video and it tells about all the pleasure point in a mans body.  Each area of the body has different pleasure points.  You may be working them areas and that is why your having orgasms.  You don't have to be hard to have a orgasm.  I think you should enjoy them while you still can.  Maybe wear black shorts it would not show the stain.  Enjoy my friend  Ken  

• Posted

Ive never even heard of that I guess I’ll need to look it up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.