Orlistat 120mg Capsules,hard.4 week update.

Posted , 7 users are following.

I started orlistat 28th DEC 16. In the first 2 weeks I lost some weight, visible also. Then I started getting oily Orange strange smelling liquid when visitng the bathroom. As someay already know it increases our toilet visits. I still have this. And its 2 weeks later. As far as weight I've lost nearly 2 stones in 4 weeks. According to the scales. I am now 17 stone. I was 19 last time I weighed about 8 weeks ago. My stomache has always been huge due to pcos and my stomachs is near flat. I'm praying these help me lose another 6 stone. I am bigboned always have been, so I do have to watch my weight. Good luck guys

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Charis

I find know if I eat like bread or potatoes I get this oily stool ... but I'm like loosing 1.2 pound a week I think I'm. Eating to healthy that's why I'm not getting too many loose runs ... could you give me an idea of one of your daily food on takes please I need to loose weight to have my op as it's causing problems with my health thank you for you feed back good luck with the weight loss xxx

• Posted

Wow Charise, that's an amazing loss well done!! I'd love to hear what you're eating also as I'm finding it hard to stay on track.

• Posted

Hi Charise, it certainly sounds as I they're doing the trick! Please share with us what you're eating not only as we all would love to have lost as much weight as you have but it might also explain why you're still having the orange oil etc because as Summer21 has said unless we eat more fat this shouldn't happen...BUT if it works for you & you can cope with all toilet stuff who cares!!! Keep posting & sharing with us xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.