Orlistat

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi All

Im starting the blueys tommorow and am very anxious about it all. So need to loose lots of weight (around 6stone). Any hel tips would be great. After reading other posts a low fat diet seems best - can you have the occasional sweet treat? My stomach is so sensative im not going to out much this week, in case ofany accidents.

Will catch up with you all later in the week .

Bye for now. Gilly :roll:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi and welcome... smile

As long as u watch the fat content...absolutely! Lots of sweet things which are low in fat.

Good Luck

• Posted

Hi Gilly

I was prescribed the tablets on Friday last week, and I'm absolutely terrified! I have a lot of work committments next week, and I'm scared of taking the tablets after all the stuff I've read about accidents! I have a really sensitive tummy, and I'm lactose intolerant too!

Let me know how you get on with the tablets, Good Luck!

• Posted

I was prescribed end last week & started the same time as you. I was worried as well, especially about accidents in intimate moments!

No accidents so far, 2 normal bowel movements. but lots of wind. I cooked a chilly with beef mince (apparently should avoid beef mince as very fatty) for my boyfriend on Saturday evening but still awaiting the orange oil results - nothing so far, but do have a pain in my tummy this morning.

• Posted

Hi MelodySnuggler,

As long as you get the very lean mince - like minced steak you should be okay eating it - I've not been told to avoid it and although I only eat it rarely I do still eat mince.

Jane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.