ORLISTAT

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, I am new to orlistat and started Sunday 12th June 2016. My starting weight was 16:09 and I weighed this morning (3rd day), I weigh 16:05 [eek]  4 pounds drop!  [cheesygrin]

Now that I know it’s working I will stick to what I am doing: I am eating 1200 calories a day & recording everything on my Fitness pal. Some days I do go over but if I go over its only healthy food nothing naughty. 

​Taking these tablets has made me very conscious about what I am eating and I do not want any nasty incidents. I am 5ft 9 and I am aiming to get to 11.07 stones.

I was 11.07 before but after getting married 2 years ago I started to put on so much weight ( Happy weight_ LOL

That really needs to go now as I have had enough of feeling fat and ugly.

I hope we all lose weight, if we stick to it we can do it.  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done Emma! Keep it up
    • Posted

Thank you syracuse

I had a horrible experience yesterday...😨

Went my mums and had lamb meat curry & my body reacted very badly to it.

I had the orange side effects! Disgusting lol

• Posted

We've all been there! The problem with curry and similar dishes that contain fat as well as colouring (curry poder, turmeric, chilli powder etc) is that the oil picks up the colouring, it's not digested out as it passes through your system  and the end product can be very vivid!!
    • Posted

Tell me about it Syracuse! It's was horrible.

I was having a cigarette & just leaked & when I looked down I was standing in a puddle of orange oil (sorry for the graphic description)

Thank god I was in the bathroom otherwise it would of been hell!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.