Orlistat

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im new to this drugs and I'm just wondering if anyone had any health effect for taking Orlistat. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hiya, I've only been taking it 17 days. All is fine so far. xx

• Posted

Hi, I am on Orlistat from 3 weeks i feel bloated and no improvement in weight loss.. I fact i feel i have put on did not weigh. Please suggest. I dont have oily stools.. Have had only thrice when i ate fried food

I am running out of patience sad

• Posted

hi rada. sorry to hear you're struggling. Thought I'd share what I do;

I have no more than 3g of fat per meal.

I drink around 3 litres of water(still have about 2 cans of zero Sugar fizzy pop, 1 nescafe cappuccino and about 2 cups of tea with sweetener.

I try to find yogurts and jelly with very little or no Sugar and fat free.

I have either chicken,cod or haddock with my meals. usually one day veg one day salad.

soups with little fat and a few original ryvita to dip in.

I take a multivitamin at night.

I take orlistat about 10mins b4 each meal. xxx

• Posted

sorry radha I should of wrote. x
    • Posted

I start taknig Orlistat and im in my 10th tablet but nothing happened yet, i do feel bloated and im thinking to stop because its not working for me. however this is give me motivation to loose weight now with or without Orlitat . 

it might not fit for  everyone but i am gona to try it for the next few days and see what will happen . 

i started to attend   spininig classes and i have already seeing results in my weiset. 

my suggestion is to go back to ur GP and have a disscussion on other oprions. 

good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.