orlistat and alcohol?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am starting orlistat after the weekend and am wonderin if anybody knowd how it

reacts wiv alcohol?i drink beer so not the best rolleyes

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to say. I get the runs after a night of alcohol anyway so I never could (a few glasses maybe). You might be fine.

There's no father in beer is there? I was sure the calories came from the alcohol and the sugars. Might be wrong. Just don't succumb to that ke ab at the end of the night, then you'll be up a creek...

Have a good time smile

• Posted

Ill just try not over do the alcohol then n c wt happens lol

thank u smile

• Posted

You know I meant 'fat' not 'father' don't you? New phone.
  • Posted

Yes i guessed u ment fat smile
  • Posted

HI, just starting on the orlistat, worried about xmas do... it is a few weeks away but if I don't take the tablets on that day will I be OK or does it take a few days for the tablets to stop working effectively? Concerned as eating out, meal already booked and obviously a few drinks will be enjoyed, just want to make sure I can still have the meal I have ordered? Hope you are still on the tablets and the progress has been going well

x

• Posted

HI, just starting on the orlistat, worried about xmas do... it is a few weeks away but if I don't take the tablets on that day will I be OK or does it take a few days for the tablets to stop working effectively? Concerned as eating out, meal already booked and obviously a few drinks will be enjoyed, just want to make sure I can still have the meal I have ordered? Hope you are still on the tablets and the progress has been going well

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.