orlistat before and after

Posted , 12 users are following.

i was just woundering if anyone would like to share how there progress is with orlistat? start weight, current weight and how long you have been on them smile just want a bit of feedback as i have been on orlista fort 6 weeks and lost 20 lbs (1stone 6lbs) :D

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I only started Orlistat yesterday but wanted to say well done, that's a brilliant loss and the amount I'm aiming for myself!!

Have you done anything else apart from low fat, ie reduced carbs / gone to gym etc. I want to maxmise my success on this!

• Posted

thankyou smile i was quite suprised as my scales at home were saying i was 10lbs heavier then what the G.Ps scales say, so i have been told not to use any other scales but theres as theres are specially designed for heavier people which the cheap digital scales i have bought were not

its hard to find the time to go to the gym and even to measure out food like your ment to as i have 4 young children to attend to, the only thing really i have changed is iv cut out snacking through the day, i drink a pint of water befor and after meals, i have limited myself to 1 slice of bread a day..... cut out chocolates, crisps and all the junk food and stopped fried food..... i drink loads of water through the day, smaller portion size and more fruit and veg smile

?i have a long way to go yet on my journey ahead of me but i am determined so shift at least another 10stone to aim for my goal weight..... i started nearly 23 stone ish (i never asked the G.P my actual weight as was too embarraced but going to ask at my next weigh in in 2 weeks) im now at 21sone 9lbs (as of yesterday)

?good luck for your weight loss smile keep me updated on your progress

• Posted

Hi i started 10 months ago i was 16.5 now 11.9 ive not stuck to.the low fat diet 100% i have still had cheat days trying to stay on track now through the summer holidays as exercise is limited with 4 kids in the house x

• Posted

hey, i also have 4 young children so dont find the time for the gym etc.....but i think i get some sort of excersize running around after them lol..... well done on your weight loss..... i dont measure out no foods or anything like that iv just cut down on alot of foods and stopped snacking on crisps and chocolate during the day...... i no i have a long way yet to go befor i get to my goal weight but im very determined..... keep me posted on your weight loss smile x

• Posted

I've been on them 11 months.  Starting weight was 18st 9lbs.  Current weight 12st 12lbs.  

• Posted

well done on the weight loss, my goal weight is around 12st ish as atm i started around 23 st ish (didnt ask the G.P my start weight as was to embarraced but will ask at the next weigh in and let you know) im currently as of yesterday 21stone 9 lbs which im pretty pleased about smile

• Posted

Hiya Kerry.. i have been on Orlistat just over 4 weeks, i have just lost over a stone.. and was 19stone 11 and now 18 11..
  • Posted

Well done all of you. Sreioiusly impressive weight loss! It's so cheering to read all this positive feedback.I'm really just starting with the tablets. I was given them a few weeks ago but really only starting with them now.2.4 kg in my first week I still havent been confident enough to taske with every meal though only when I know I'm home afterwards though no side effects so hopefully will get more confident. 

• Posted

Well done x just remember if you see the oil watch your fat intake no more than 30g a day no more than 15g a meal, sine I have stuck to that no more proves x
  • Posted

Hi

I started on them two weeks ago weighing 14st 1lb

As of yesterday I weighed 13st 7lb and have lost 2 inches off each measurement bust waist hips.

1 inch off thighs.

I'm finding it quite easy to stick to low fat as don't want the bad side effects.

Just hope it continues to come off .

• Posted

thats a grate weight loss smile i have been on them just over 9 weeks now and last time i got weighed last week i had lost 2 stone 1lbs smile so hoping i keep it up and loose the weight i need to smile keep up the good work :D x 

• Posted

I have just started on Orlistat as need to lose 6 stone and i've decided to give this ago before i go down the route of a gastric ballon. I've been really encouraged by all the weight loss reported. I'm going to give this a go and see what happens. Fingers crossed i get the same results as you guys x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.