orlistat blues

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi everyone, just wanted ask some advice.i have had the most awful pain this morning and loads orange oil.havent eaten much fat tho so :? my little boy starts schooltoday and im suffering from nervous tummy as well which is making me go loo all time im frightened im not gunna make it to the school.maybe its nerves and stuff as to why i got so much oil im fed up of it all really am. sad sad any help at all much appreciatedx

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dawn,

I think the bad tummy was probs a bit of both, your boy starting school (ahh bless!) and you have prob eaten some fat as it only happens (in my experience) when you've eaten fat :shock: Hope you made it to school and back safely :lol: :!:

I've tried to eat VERY low fat, never had any accidents but didn't lose any weight either :!: As its been said on here you need to eat fat for the blueys to work and you must've eaten some fat in something to get the yukky oil :!: I know what you mean when you said you're fed up with it all, I feel the same, wind that is REALLY bad! constipation! belly aches! headaches! orange oil! :cry: but having said all that if they worked I'd deffinately put up with it :roll:

My 'Orlistat blues' is the fact they don't seem to be working for me :cry: Been on them 8 weeks now got my 2nd month weigh in at 5pm so will be posting later :wink:

Hope li'l un enjoyed his first day at school :D

Li'l jan

• Posted

Li'l jan hello thanks for your reply,helped alot i think my blueys areworking coz i feel my clothes are bit looser now but its a slow process.i did have sum fat yesterday but no where near over wot ur to have daily thats wot i dont understand lol.maybe u need to try another tablet if orlistat isnt working for you,my doc sed there was another i cud try but to try orlistat first.i hope things go well at docs for you am always around if u wanna chat take carexx
  • Posted

Hi Dawn

Hope you are feeling better!! I haven't had a tablet for the past two days as I have been on a training course and after having macaroni cheese (& chips!) for lunch today, I am now suffering the old stomach cramps and orange oil :oops:

Thats what I get for being smart and trying to cheat :lol: !!

Hope your bambino got on ok today!!

Kirsty :lol:

• Posted

hi kirsty,thats what i ended up doing yesterday i was so stressed with my little one crying at school hating it etc lol i missed the tablet and pigged out BAD MISTAKE LOL as ive suffered for it since i should had more willpower but have let myself down.Ive had mega cramping,wind and oil galore :oops: still although im dreading taking my son to school today i wont give in and pig out.Like you say thats wot we get for cheating lol...and ive only cheated myself...god am i depressed now lol :cry: hope ur back on track and good luckxx
  • Posted

Hi

I see lots of kids start school and he will settle down - it takes a bit of time for some. Did he go to preschool?

Keep your focus on the diet cos I know stress etc are bad news for me and all I do is eat then but I am trying to exercise the stress off cyxling swimming or boxing on the Wii !! And it works cos you feel better from the exercise and smug cos you haven't eaten rubbish.

Keep going!!

KJ

• Posted

hi kj, well my son went into school bit better today tho not without problems,he did go to preschool.i have kept a grip and only had toast and tea when i came bk.i have to keep going gotta go back docs next week and am scared they will take me off them.i have seen some improvement tho however small its still abit of a result lol.thanks for support kjxx
  • Posted

hi dawn. Don't know how many tablets u taking a day but my Dr. advised me to take only 1 for first 4 days (at my biggest meal) to let my body get used to them and then two a day for next 4 days. Seemed to work for me because apart from a couple of days when I had stomach cramps have been ok.

I've had 4 kids start school over the years and two settled in really quick and two took ages. Hope yours settle quickly. Good luck with the tablets.! Pat.

• Posted

Hi Dawn

Stomach a bit more settled today but still not back to normal! Didn't take any tablets today but mostly because I have been rushed off my feet at work!! Will be back on that train tomorrow :lol:

K :D

• Posted

OHHHHHHHHHHH Kirsty May....u kept that quiet.... :lol: :lol:

Hope ur tummy`s better both of you.

Hope ur wee one settled at school Dawn...

• Posted

hello, its saturday.thank god.no school lol my tummys been a mess all week but i put that down to my little one not wanting go school as well i have the dreaded docs appt on monday so will see wot she says! :D thanks for all support.......means alot :o
  • Posted

Hi Dawn

Just to reassure you

I am an early years teacher and settling new children is my job

Believe me they do all settle at school and the tears and tantrums at home rarely continue after you have left them at school

There was one little girl this week who cried profusely when her mum left her for the firs time but only untill she couldn't see her anymore then the tears stopped and she played happily until it was time to tidy up when the tears started again just in time for her mum to return.

I think starting school is much worse for you than for him! You have to go home and worry while he can get on with being distracted by toys, fun and friends.

Please try not to worry and enjoy your new free time

Hope next week is better

Laups

• Posted

hi lauper thanks for ur message, tomorrow is the start of another week lol and i have my docs appt too since i started blueys so fingers crossesd for both me and my son lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.