orlistat day 1

Posted , 4 users are following.

So day one of orlistat. I'm praying it works for me but pretty worried and having 'accidents' while I'm out. Can antone reassure me at all?

Thanks xx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kellyanne 

I have been on Olistat since April 2017 and have eaten a low fat diet , but have never had any 'accidents' at all . I have lost 37.5 lb and feel great , although weight loss has slowed right down at the moment.I would recommend Orlistat 

• Posted

hi kellyann!

I've been on orlistat 11 days now, I've had no oily leakage. I'm having no more than 3g of fat in each meal. I'm making time to go to shops and really look at the fat content. I noticed in the 1st few days I was eating fat free jelly with loads of sugar in it, so now I look for fat and sugar free where possible.

kind of things I'm eating are; fruit, vegetables, fat and sugar free jelly and yoghurt, soup and salads with ryvita original crisp breads ( they give me something to dunk in my soup!) loads of chicken, low fat super noodles, instant pasta in mug things(lol), cheerios and skimmed milk.

Salmon made me rush to the loo so that's coming off the list!

I drink loads of water, still have tea coffee and zero Sugar fizzy drinks.

I take a multivitamin at night time so there is no worry of it coming out of my system.

I've lost 1st 4lbs so far. I'm off the scale obese so I will tend to loose a good chunk at the start of any diet.

hope you get on ok. wishing you loads of luck! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.