orlistat day 4

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just want to know is this diet plan OK

Breakfast special k porridge semi skimmed milk

Dinner wholemeal wrap with ham lettuce cucumber tomatoes and reduced fat salad creme cup of tea and weight watchers biscuit

Tea beef rice and chicken 

Or am I doing this totally wrong only 20 and weight 14stone 3 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Claire have u gt my fitness pal on ur phone  I'm findin that helps me iv been on it a week n was doin great until I read someone's post n it's confused me haha 
  • Posted

I have it but don't really use it that much it confuses me aswel I just don't no what to eat for main meal I hate veg lol
  • Posted

Im far from an expert but id be careful with the amount of special K, do you weigh it to ensure you dont have a large portion?

Tea is alot of meat and beef is high in fat so again are you weighing this? Ive found it easier to avoid beef and lamb.

• Posted

When I said beef rice I mean savoury beef rice also special k I buy it in 27g packets 
  • Posted

Hello

if the special k is 5g per 100g you will be fine but generally special K is quite high in fat.

Apart from that all fine oops the WW biscuit is it 5g per 100g? you will get side effects even if you eat one biscuit if it is over that x

• Posted

Britney cud u help me pls do u total up the per 100g fat or was I doin it right n total up my amount I eat 
    • Posted

Suzanne you were doing it fine i just checked the porridge (assuming you had the red berry one is 4.5g) your eating fine but please find a lower fat biscuit if the one you had was over 5g if you need any help please pm me

x

• Posted

Hi thanks Britney don't seem t have lost weight after a week n it wasn me that had biscuit iv stopped biscuits 
    • Posted

Lol sorry Suzanne i need glasses . Give it another week or two and it will come off everyone is different

Britney

X

• Posted

How much fat is in the low fat salad cream you use? I got the one thats 70% less fat but its still 7.1g per 100g not used any didn't want to risk it lol x
  • Posted

I have the same salad creme I wouldnt eat salad without it and I weighed myself today and lost 4lb in 4 days so I dont think it would harm to have a little bit also porridge and biscuit is not over 5g 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.