orlistat diet buddy wanted!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive started back on orlistat today after 4months of being off it, ive put 5lbs back on, I started to cheat and then gave up! Last year I lost 2stone in 7weeks whilst on it. I am now determined to give it another go and get down a few dress sizes ready 4 the summer. I'm curently 98kgs, started at 107kgs. I'm after someone to be a diet buddy with, maybe share daily emails to spure each on and to stop me from giving up! Anyone interested send me a message 😊 xx

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I need a buddy too,im getting these tablets next week and willbe my first time on them :-(

Im terrified of the side effects,could do with your knowledge x

• Posted

Hi that would be great 😊 dont b scared on them aslong as you follow a sensible diet ull b fine, b warned tho if you have a high fat meal u will get horrible side effects!! When I was on them before I usually had fruit and low fat yog or 1 slice of brown toast with a tin of toms and mushrooms for breakfast, chicken,tuna or egg salad for dinner. Then I would have meat for tea with salad or veg and a small boiled potatoe. This is how I lost nearly 2 stone in 7weeks. I had fruit in between if I got hungry. Remember to drink loads and loads of water as it helps with the bloating. Xx
  • Posted

HI Karen,

That result is fab!! How did you do it? I would be really interested in finding out and I would be your email buddy if you like. I have been on Orlistat for around 5 weeks and lost 10lb.

xx

• Posted

That weight loss is also fab! Well done, I stuck to fruit and yoghurt for breakfast or 1 brown toast and tin of toms. Then dinners wer chicken,tuna or egg salad and then teas wer meat with veg or salad or jacket potatoe with tuna and salad. I would have fruit in between xx
  • Posted

Wot sort of food do u eat x
    • Posted

When I lost the 2 stone, I would have fruit and yoghurt or 1 brown toast with tin of toms for breakfast. Then chicken,tuna or egg salad for dinner. For tea I had meat with salad or veg with a small boiled potatoe. I would have fruit and low fat yogurts in between. I didn't really stick to the fat rule in food I just made sure that I had healthy food and didn't go over 1300cals per day. Make sure you drink loads and loads of water everyday it helps with the bloating, how long have you been on them x
  • Posted

I need a buddy too plz 

someone who can advice & guide me in right direction

can u be my buddy plzz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.