orlistat, diet buddy wanted!

Posted , 21 users are following.

I took orlistat last year and lost nearly 2 stone in about 8 weeks but then I went off track, I'm currently 15st 2lb and startin back on the tablets 2moz. I have bookt a holiday in September and really want to loose around 2-3stone.im after somebody to keep in touch with and offer encouragement to each other whilst taking orlistat. Xx

4 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm 16 years old, from South Africa. I am 80kgs, my BMI is 28.78 and my total body fat is 30.02kgs (which is hectic for someone my age and size)

I'm going to my GP on Friday to see if I can get Xenical or Orlistat. As I exercise 5 times a week and am permanently dieting and seeing no results.

I recently came off an antipsychotic which caused the weight gain and has screwed up my body. Really need support and advice from those older than me.

The plan is to lose 4 stone and get a belly piercing to celebrate! smile

• Posted

Hi Karen and everyone on this forum, I was

On Xenical 3 yrs ago and lost 2 stone. Since then I have put it a back on and more :0( I am 5.4 and currently weigh 14stone 5lb my BMI is 35. I have my pills to start on Monday I am very determined this time to lose it at keep It off, I have a girls holiday in May so ideally want to be at least 3 stone light. Come on Ladies we can do this!!

Sarah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.