Orlistat first day and feeling rough as...

Posted , 3 users are following.

So this is my first day but not my first time. My first time was a disaster but anyway here I am again. Feeling so ill guys any tips?

Meal plan today

Gluten free corn flakes semi skimmed milk

Small glass of fruit juice

Ham sandwich

Fruit

Prawn pepper & spinach curry

Wild rice & basmati

Salad advocado

Fluid intake is never great so I'm guessing this must be the reason HELP!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

The Avocado will go straight through you the fat content is extremely high in avocado. 😦
    • Posted

Oh are you kidding me? Thought it was a good fat 😩 Only had a little bit no way in hell will I be making that mistake again no chance lol. Thanks Kimmy59 X
  • Posted

Hi, ,,, your not eating enough , is it your choice you have to eat gluten free products??breakfast is okay, however add some fruit instead, lunch is small,  ham sandwich? How many slices you having? Instead of eating bread have a bagal instead with salad , again have with yogurt and fruit or jelly, the most important thing is to drink water all day! I hated water until I found this Iceland water , hope this has helped you,, xx
    • Posted

Hi Rasta thanks for the reply. Gluten free isn't my choice sadly. 2 slices of bread 1 and a half of ham. I did have some fruit with it. The bagel idea sounds good though will add fruit or veg to everything from now on. What's this Iceland water?? Thank you so much for the tips helped me out a lot xxx
    • Posted

Hi Rasta nope not gluten free by choice I had 2 slices of bread 1 1/2 slices of ham with some fruit. Bagel idea sounds good I'll bulk out my meals from now. What's this Iceland water? Thank you so much for replying & for the brilliant tips xxxx
  • Posted

Oh forgot to mention, sometimes for lunch I may have a bagel instead, with egg or tuna or chicken, watercress is excellent. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.