Orlistat Healthy Eating Plan

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I have a dietry advice information sheet with a small menu plan if anyone is confused while taking these pills.

It explains what to eat and which foods are best etc. It might help those who are finding it difficult what you can and can't eat. It explains how Orlistat works in the digestive sytem etc.

Good luck to all fellow Orlistat users.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I would be very interested in the advice. I'm really struggling to shift anything even though docs have taken bloods and everything is ok and they say what I'm eating is fine. So if you have some advice it would be greatly appreciated
  • Posted

Hi claire this would really help me out if there is any way of veiwing this sheet im finding it hard to loose anything now i did loose 9 lbs in my first month but now im struggling. x
  • Posted

For anyone wishing to look at the information sheet just google:

Weight reduction your guide to healthy eating whilst taking Orlistat Xenical.

There is already some good info already on the patient site just search Orlistat and there is a Healthy Eating guide, Medicine leaflet, Help with weight loss/condition leaflet which all contain useful info if you are struggling to understand how Orlistat works as most of us find that when we are prescribed these pills we very rarley are given any information on how to use them properly.

Have a look and have a good read I know it helped me understand them better.

This is my third time on the pills but this time I am losing weight a lot slower than before but they do work if you follow the guidelines.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.