Orlistat newbie day 2

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

I'm sooooo glad I found this website this is my second day so far sooo good, had headaches yest and today and a few stomach cramps but otherwise all good.

I'm getting so confused :? with the food and everything, I have been on all alli website and printed of menus and recipes from there to give me an idea but sometimes these are just not possible to do depending on what i have in my cupboard.

If anyone could send me some ideas brekkie, lunch dinner and snacks would be great!

Although i am finding that as I know I can't have it in case of any unwanted leakages occur that's keeping me on the straight and narrow!

Obviously I saw my Doctor who basically said just stick to a 'low fat diet' and didn't point out how many levels of fat etc.

I think I'm doing well so far and I am very encouraged by what I have read on here so far, Its great to have somewhere to come

Thanks guys

Aimee

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi Olivegreen

im on day 2 too, and prob just as confussed, but im sure we will get the hang of it all with help on these pages. Ive not had any side effects at all nothing nadda, no extra trips to the bathroom so im risking going out shopping tomorrow and look at all the clothes ill be able to buy one day.

im a size 24/26 and i want to get to a size 16/18 if i can that should open up a whole new wardrobe world to me. im trying to stick to the 15g of fat per meal i find that hard to do a breakfast time but i will still take my tablet and see what happens in time. i dont go back to the dr to be weighed till June 8th or there abouts so i wont know for sure til then

good luck hun

Glitter

• Posted

Hi all im new too, started pills yesterday and so far so good, feeling quite positive at the moment.

hope you are all getting on ok

:D

• Posted

Welcome to you all.

I am one of the \"loads to lose\" bunch (I want to lose around 10 stone) so I guess I will be here for a while.

The Orlistat does help keep me on the straight and narrow if nothing else as I feel forced to select healthier food options (out of fear mainly).

But you do need the support of your families as some of the side effects can be a little (?) antisocial.

Keep up the good work and soon you'll be half the poeple you are at the moment.

Lelly xx

• Posted

Thanks for alll your support i am already finding this site a real godsend!

and i have already lost 3lb in 2days yay going the right way!

aimee x

• Posted

Hi i'm on 3rd day of blueies and finding them very easy i've only had a headache which has soon gone with pain killer, only thing is dr never explained anything to me so am totally blind except the info on here really and i'm really confused about the amount of fat i'm suppose to have each meal, is it not better to eat as little as possible????? can someone explain PLEASE.

Jo.

• Posted

from what i can gather its 30g fat per day, spread equally over the 3 meals, My gp didn't give me any info just stick to a low fat diet so this website has given me loads of advice.

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.