Orlistat update

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well 4 weeks in and I'm 11lbs lighter don't know if that's enough to keep me on the tablets or not?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

They do it by percentage. So my doctor told me I would need to lose 5% of my weight in three months for him to continue. So I guess it would depend on your starting weight. 

Weight x .05 = amount you need to lose to continue. 

If 11 lbs is greater than that amount then you should be able to continue.

• Posted

That's awesome well done hun. I've made the biggest mistake of my life and had dominos on sat and omg I'm so poorly. My stomach is in shreds I would never recommend this to anyone it's really put me off it fir life

• Posted

What symptoms have you got Leah, I was poorly last week, doc happy with me put me on them for another month.
    • Posted

Water diarrhea a huge bloated feeling in Upper stomach. Trapped wind. It's really made me feel poorly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.