Orlistsat/Xenical Success stories please?

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have started ORLISTAT ONE WEEK AGO AND ALL IM GETTING IS QUITE A LOT OF GAS. I COUNT MY FAT CONTENT WITH A FABULOUS APP. WHEN DID YOU START SEEING ANY WEIGHT LOSS?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

HI deb

IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN A WEEK TO SEE ANY RESULTS. ARE YOU EXERCISING? BY WATCHING YOUR FAT INTAKE YOU MAY NOT GET THE SIDE EFFECTS. I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR AROUND 3.5 MONTHS AND STARTED NOTICING THE DIFFERENCE ABOUT 6 WEEKS INTO IT - BUT MORE SO AT 3 MONTHS. I HAVE LOST 2 INCHES IN BUST, WAIST AND HIPS. I ALSO DO HIGH INTENSITY AQUA AEROBICS AND HAVE LOST WEIGHT FROM INCLUDING THAT IN MY DAILY ROUTINE. STICK WITH IT AND SEE HOW YOU GO.

• Posted

hi ive been prescribed osiltat today but was wondering how much fat i should have with each meal.

Also whats the app you are using for your fat monitoring please?

• Posted

DOWNLOAD APP CALLED MY FITNESS PAL - the free one. ENTER your details and then record everything you eat. i have mine set at 1200 calories and i have lost 13 kilos in 4 months. I also do high intensity aqua aerobics and am to start having lymphatic massages which help your fat cells break up. You shouldnt eat more than 30% of fat per day 

• Posted

i was going to following weight watchers but maybe would be better if i just used the my fitness app and stick to 1200 calories, what do you thibk?

• Posted

kirstie56 - i have found that the MY fitness Pal has been great. It breaks everything you eat down to Carbs, Fat and PROTEIN. Then you go to nutrients and it gives you cholesteril, sodiuum, what kinds of fat, sugar, basically everything. But dont pay for it! Just use the free version. Let me know how you go. I have lost 17 kilos in 6 months but want to lose more.

• Posted

hi ive used the my fittness app, first month i lost a stone but ive only lost a couple of pounds the second month. should the weight lose slow down?

• Posted

kirstie yes it does. You will plateaux for a while. But a stone in a month is great. Do you exercise? Try to change your routine a bit. ARE you taking 3 capsules per day?

• Posted

i use my fitness pal very very good

feel free to add me

katerinaaltounis27

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.