Orthopedic surgeons as TKR Patients

Posted , 4 users are following.

Rosemary 63666 Writes: “ I bet a lot of surgeons especially orthopedic surgeons never had a TKRso they don’t know how it feels..”

Very interesting. They must be out there somewhere. I am sure they could share some useful tips/tricks with us. Question is how to find them? Any ideas.

Bangkok-Johnnie 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I don’t think they would tell us the truth even if they had one done themselves this site has been great and you can get a lot of excellent information and tips on what to and what not to do Chico is very knowledgeable and he has family in the medical profession and has been great in answering lots of different questions 
  • Posted

My surgeon had a tkr. He knows what it is like. Awesome! Good luck on your recovery—it will be good if you keep doing that exercises and stretches. I had bilateral ties in 2016 and am doing good. I keep doing exercises and stretches.  
  • Posted

Maybe they'll see this, hopefully 😀

• Posted

The problem is Drs consultant’s don’t understand how we as patients feel they don’t listen at all that’s y I enjoy reading what people put it’s good to read others  experiences 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.