Osmopatch

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone tried the Osmopatch for brusitus or other joint pain.  Apparently it works by osmosis overnight on the area drawing out the excess fluid and relieving the inflamation.  Thats the advertising blurb anyway, was looking for testimonies 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

45 day money back guarantee. Buy it if it does not work you won’t lose out. If it works come back and tell us.

I bought an ultrasound device that was supposed to help joints and tendonitis. It did not work for me so I used the 90 day money back guarantee. 

• Posted

I'm always interested in anything alternative for pain and never heard of this product....I'm not willing to be a guina pig now but would likle to hear from anyone who trys this patch.....no ingredients listed but if allergic to shellfish, do not use.
  • Posted

A cabbage leaf does that too.

• Posted

Cabbage leaf sounds a lot cheaper too.

And I bet you don't get to eat your Osmopatch after use!

• Posted

in the past women used to use cabbage leaves to relive breast pain  after giving birth due to blocked ducts and the milk not being able to come thru.

i used them this summer inside my tops to keep cool if you put them in freezer first it works brilliant .also great for reliveing bruises . so i see no reason that they wouldnt work to relive pain in this sitution .

but they wouldnt be any good to eat after as they go all soggy and limp

[the cabbage that is] hahacheesygrin

• Posted

Actually, tho I was joking, i do remember a friend regularly wrapping her bad knee in cabbage leaves. I did try it too but it didn't work for me.

And, no, I didn't eat it afterwards!

To some extent it depends on how bad the pain is.

• Posted

trust me the pain of blocked milk ducts after giving birth is agony and it worked for me .havnt tried for bruises but i will . cry
    • Posted

The cabbage leaf mostly works for when things are swollen.
    • Posted

well thats why it works on the blocked ducts then relives the swelling. they also used to make you drink a strong dose of epsom salts .YUK. some of the old remidies have some logic to them ,but some i think i d give a miss.cry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.