Osteoarthritis Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m diagnosed with osteoarthritis. My joints are killing me. I’m taking physiotherapy sessions weekly. My physiotherapist suggested me to try strengthening exercises since strengthening exercises help maintain and improve your muscle strength. My bf told me about medical cannabis for osteoarthritis pain. They asked me to take an appointment in Saskatchewan for getting the medical marijuana services ( http://apollocannabis.ca/saskatchewan/ ). I’m surprised to see the positive reviews about the treatment. But I won’t be comfortable with conventional smoking methods. Are there any other options other than vaporization and smoking? Kindly share your views. Thank you in advance.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I found that pain relief only works for a certain period of time, then the pain became too much. In my case I could have the joints replaced and then I was pain free
  • Posted

Try "Tart" cherry juice organic , it has amazing anti inflammatory effects on body, pro sports people use it.

Its also great for knocking you out at night .

Do not get normal cherry juice , got to be TART cherry juice .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.