Other Pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I would like to know if others get pain down their legs or anywhere else when they have a cyst. Also is everyones cysts the typical round shape I see when I look on line. My is more oval/long in shape. I'm on my second course of antibiotics and still no sign of it clearing!!!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My pain spread when the Cyst got infected. It was about 2 inches in diameter for 2 weeks, then after that it more than doubled in size and turned into a long oval shape. the pain spread from throughout the labia and swelled. 

I ended up in the emergency room because the pain was so bad. I suggest going to see your doctor right away and having it lanced! you dont want the infection to enter the blood stream. 

• Posted

Did you get it lanced before the oval shape?

Im not sure but I feel like mine changed its looks and other areas are in pain after nurse lanced it. 3 times i felt her poke me and Im not a doctor but there should be only a certain area to poke it right?

Im p****d because usually once properly lanced the area thats swelling up or down is where my gland is at.

Now my labia too? Wtf.

Maybe the trauma but it never hurt there before and it still does.

I got it lanced on friday.. im calling today (monday) so i can have an expert look at it. My BC shouldnt reach my labia should it? Hopefully they could see what nurse did.

Antibiotics working, I was given cephalexin. But yes my labia area swollen more than where my BC is.

Advice to all:

Make sure someone with experience lances you. Ugh

Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to the swearing. These are open forums so as per the T&Cs please do not use offensive language in posts otherwise they may be deleted.

• Posted

I remember when mine became infected the pain would spread to my bum cheeks, i remember it looking a bit of an oval shape, the antibiotics stopped working and it got the size of a golfball so I had to have a marsupialization.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.