Other symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

The sides of my stomach is hard and I can feel something when I touch it (the upper left side). I think it's the fibroid but it does not coincide with the uterus' location which is on the lower part of the abdomen. Last night when I touch it, it was painful,are fibroids painful when you touch them or is it something else?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi dear you need to see your doctor for a scan referal to know exactly the size and location. Sorry for all the pain you re going through and i hope you find the right channel for this. We are always here to share our experiences if you do need more answersxx
    • Posted

Hi rosemary

I undergo ultrasound last month and I was diagnosed with a 3.4 subserousal and 1.2 fundal intramural fibroids. I was given a non gmo soy based supplement for treatment. I' m going to seek for a second opinion though. Thank you for your reply.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.