Otitis media,ive been to e.r. and they said I hd a case of otitis media,my ears had been bothering me

Posted , 3 users are following.

im really starting to get mentally fatigued, people think im just losing my mind when i speak of symptoms such as scab scalings,other debris.no one believes me.i feel like a freak.any suggestions?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

ho kelly you not a freak, its very uncomfortable ear problems, i also get this ,i have had this week a feeling fullness aching neck and top of shoulder and feel generally unwell not sure if a virus but got apt to have syringed next week. i also suffer TmJ BUT WEAR A GUARD now as had teeth veneered ....i hate anything to do with ears so you could try warm water in ear and a hot water bottle help and anti inflam but they affect my tummy so be careful also the pollen not helping at mo especially tree pollen worst ..good lu k

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.