Ouch the boobs

Posted , 13 users are following.

Today I have the most uncomfortable heavy breasts and keep getting a pain at the outside of my right boob. Have checked them over on obvious jumps or bumps. Anyone else suffer from breast pain?? Any advice?? I'm peri menopause with irregular periods could this be another wonderful symptom?? Thanks in advance ladies. Sheena xxx

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sheena I never thought of Arnica cream, as suggested by Sochima, even though I have used it for many years!  But what I wanted to mention is that on all meno symptom charts sore breasts are always listed as a lack of progesterone.  Apparently many women notice that their sore breasts go away wth it's use.  You can get OTC progesterone cream if you wanted to see if it helped.   Since you mentioned irregular periods also,  there is reason to believe this may be your problem.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. I'll have a look for some thanks for your help x

• Posted

Hi ladies

Can you believe it...'not a bit of pain or soreness today. I just can't get my head around the on/off ever changing symptoms. Anyway thanks for all the advice and support. Sheena xxx

• Posted

That's great sheena. Can I ask where you were at in your cycle when it started?

• Posted

When mine hurt it is usually around ovulation time mid cycle. Since it started, I have been keeping track of all my symptoms with a meno app on my phone. It helps me to know a lot of these symptoms are cyclical. And also makes me feel better to know someone else experiences this at about the same time. I always though the breast pain came right before your period. Sometimes I get that too
    • Posted

Well it's roundabout midway but this is the first time for the breast pain. I have been logging my symptoms in a book and am going to spend sometime at the weekend going thru the last 4 months to see if there is a pattern forming maybe then I'll know how to deal with it. Xx

• Posted

hi.  could you message the name of the meno app, please. would like to use this too. thnks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.