Our Cells Need Oxygen for healing

Posted , 6 users are following.

I just watched a long slide show on the NEED for oxygen in our cells for healing and ridding our bodies of disease.

Some years ago on another fibro/cfs group I've been on for years a good friend forever talked about the oxygen base cell food she swore by.  I bought a bottle and only 1 bottle as I didn't understand the NEED being so important for more optimum health.  I just bought a new bottle and will use it daily as since then my body is in much more pain and I'm much older....   This slide show talked about curing all diseases including COPD which is being talked about by another member now.

I know I can't mention the product I am ordering again but if one wants to know ask me in a private message.     

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joy ,  I worked at health food store before my revised THR I know exactly what bottle your talking about . I sold alot of it smile
    • Posted

jackie, yeah you know which one....I just ordered another bottle and will be MORE aware of it than I was back yrs ago.   I live in more pain now so hopefully this cell food will help too.  oxygenating the blood.  those replacements!!!! grrrrrr
  • Posted

RE:  OXYGEN    Joy have you researched hydrogen peroxide therapy?  I use it in sprays on flights snd put in ear canal at furst sign of colds. Put in bath soak too. Its a well kept secret.miracle and costs pennies.  I carry in an aerosol spray that looks like a ballpoint pen. At about 2% solution. But you mustn't mess with.the higher . concentrations.  Big pharma hate it. At the extreme end you can take it orally but must follow the strict dilution rules. I floss with it mixed with bicarb. Brill for gum disease. For example, if you took a footbath at bedtime it wd energise and give you insomnia.  Its a great morning bath tonic. a natural wonder is H2O2. 
    • Posted

Yep, I met a man years ago at the Pycnogenol lecture I attended, that was in 1995, he said he would Never get cancer....he was doing the 35% food grade H2O2 solution...it takes a high dilution.   I learned how to do it and did it for a while and still have some food grade in my refrig....I use the regular H2O2 in my bathroom for dental etc.....I use it for a lot of stuff...   It's an old time remedy, my mom used it on the kids.  Brings back memories when H2O2 bottle was 29 cents ...today when I see it on sale for 99cents I buy several bottles, have one in kitchen too.
    • Posted

Yes h202 and cancer is a miraculous story and I have my own with someone close to me. But we can't preach as I have found with friends and acquaintances. E.g., my macular degeneration literally halted with high anti oxidant intake. In fact MAD is one contra indication for h202 which I find ironic when we need oxygen. I read that one drop of clove oil was more powerful than a pile of lesser anti oxidants but it can be dangerous (I think it's the eugenol - affects cardiac function). I like parsley juiced with my apples and ginger. Less drastic!
    • Posted

while reading some reviews on the cell oxygen supplement, some talked of cancers help, more energy, better breathing. I'm going to see if I notice anything with the one bottle now, and be more aware than I was  years ago.
  • Posted

Yes I've inhaled via the aerosol and you need a decent distance so you're getting the oxygen rather than the liquid. Also,I noticed that unless you use polyethylene for storing, the plastic will eventually breakdown and then you have no idea of what the h..l you're getting n the way of toxicity. I wouldn't personally take it at night as it will energise as much as caffeine does. Originally I took it for symptoms related to mercury left in my jawbone after a charlatan dentist removed my cheekbone but left the mercury, with me deformed and him having lightened my wallet by several grand (sterling at that!) oh well lived to tell the tale (just about)
  • Posted

There is a useful article explaining the junk science behind the

"Oxygenated water nonsense Unless you have gills, it's just an expensive burp!"

If you search the above you should find it. or try the phrase below.

"Oxygenated water pseudoscientific nonsense"

• Posted

Oh but don't we just love that 'psudoscientific nonsense'!

And so much of it turns out not to be nonsense at all.

(Though I admit, bells are ringing re oxygenated water...)

I did use food grade hydrogen peroxide for a while once.

Not expensive, though, at all.

• Posted

Indeed that's why people read the DAILY MAIL and just love to laugh at the reports on new science.

We've know for a good few years why

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False John P. A. Ioannidis

and it's always fun to see what Ben Goldacre has to say at BAD SCIENCE.

I think the secret is to keep an open mind and question everything you read.

• Posted

how do I send you a private message, Joy?
    • Posted

Click on joy47826  username

Under joy47826 username you'll see

and picture of an envelope with  Message beside it

Click on the envolope icon and compose your message.

• Posted

I have been talking to a long time friend from Ohio who is deeply involved in alternative healing and she sent me a LONG article on oxidative therapies and here is just a short summary of what is said...if anyone wants to read the whole article I need to send it via email otherwise, I can't post it all here as doctor's names are mentioned and medical groups, etc....

“I do ozone, ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy, and high-dose vitamin 

C,” he explains. “All of these collectively belong to a family of therapies 

called oxidative therapies.

In my opinion – and I’ve been doing them longer than any other living person 

in North America; since 1986 – especially ozone and ultraviolet [therapies] 

are among the most powerful therapies for healing across the board of 

anything I’ve ever seen in my career... It does so by stimulating your own 

body to heal.”

Ozone Effectively Inactivates Viruses

Ozone is quite versatile, as you can administer it in many different ways. 

It’s extraordinary in terms of its anti-infective and antiviral action, and 

it has virtually no toxicity, making it a prime candidate for both 

prevention and treatment.

• Posted

Hi Joy 

I would be very interested in receiving the article. I have inboxed you my email address.

Thank you 

• Posted

I was the quintessential sceptic. Until I got il for 2 years with a virus and got no help from conventional medicine. I believe that medics will obviously be dismissive until one of their nearest and dearest falls ill with something viral. Here's a test: take some aerosol h202 about 2% on board a long haul flight. Spray it in front of you when you're woozy with the filthy contaminated air and see the difference, it's like having an intravenous vitamin shot.  After getting a ghastly cough with respiratory consequences on a flight to Indonesia I wd never fly without it. Virus does not like oxygen. It ain't rocket science and it usually takes someone (male, medic) to get ill....I had same symptoms as eminent dr who also got chicken pox as an adult (male) to acknowledge h202 therapy. HE HAS PUBLISHED on it. Until you get a post viral illness which debiltates you are not qualified to pontificate on whether or not it is a valued therapy.  Also a degree in medicine in the uk is sadly lacking in alternatives which work when conventional fails. A colon cancer surgeon actually said "don't eat vegetables as it may irritate your gut". I swear....puhlease,...h202 should be embraced for the miracle it is. I wonder how it may affect Ebola!   Surely someone has asked? What? Too cheap, my dear, too cheap....
    • Posted

I just sent the LONG article to Kellie and YES ebola is discussed in this load of information......not junk science as far as I'm concerned....too cheap and heals....and prevents......at this point in my life I don't go near an airport but did my share of flying in my work life....loads of GERMS on this airplanes....don't go in crowds period much anymore...

Important info for sure...I'm getting closer to do the Prolozone injections in my knee.   That will be a real test.

• Posted

I would give that a go for sure. Id take intravenous were it available to me.  For deep gum disease alone. Antibiotics notoriously ineffective for bone infection. I have piles of pen sprays of dilute h202. My first port of call for a myriad of ailments & symptoms. May or may not be science but my g.d its proven. Its common sense which we know is not v common... dyou think anyone has dared mention ebola and h202? My god its not rocket science but it is cheap as chips! 
    • Posted

GrapeSeed Extract and Pycnogenol have kept my GUMS in great condition.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.