Out of control

Posted , 7 users are following.

I suffer with anxiety and I can just about manage it, but today my daughter has gone away for the night...just ONE night and I feel like I am going mad, I keep thinking that something terrible is going to happen to her.....what is wrong with me? i am making myself feel so ill 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

A mother's worry heightened by anxiety by the sounds of it. Try not be too consumed by your feelings. One night is all like you said. Take care

• Posted

Thanks, I know i'm being stupid and she' so sensible. I just can't stop these overwhelming feelings 
  • Posted

Just try and keep very busy. Its good for your daughter to get out a bit.
  • Posted

give her a ring if you are worried or phone her in the morning.

Rich

• Posted

Thanks, i'm trying to keep busy and i'm trying to not bombard her with texts - its a work in progress though!
  • Posted

Control your breathing and keep busy

Wont be long til shes home

Stay Strongsurprised

• Posted

Looked up breathing exercises this morning and just trying to keep busy - absolutely hate these feelings, have tried Lemon balm but it doesn't seem to help at all rolleyes 
    • Posted

I know sweet on really bad days nothing works for me but we got to keep on trying,also what works for some doesnt work for other thats the beast that is anxiety

Take Caresmile

• Posted

it comes out of love, and it can be normal.

how are you feeling now?

• Posted

Feeling a bit better, working on my breathing, keep trying different herbal remedies but haven't got the right one yet - will keep trying stuff.
  • Posted

Don't be hard on yourself. Anxiety comess from fear and then it creates false panic.

I had a hard day today and got angry on my boy. Anxiety sucks us emotionally I guess. I felt terrible after scolding him. But deep down my heart I know I love him and he too understands my health (anxiety).

Try reading or wtching tv to distract negative thoughts.

Take care smile

• Posted

Are you intuitive at all? Maybe you are dealing with sensing something. Even if nothing dangerous could occur you might be sensing it future wise. ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.