Out Of Interest - What Age

Posted , 7 users are following.

are you? (if you don't mind me asking)

I'm 44 - and I discovered about my cyst about 2yrs ago.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I am 36 and only just discovered my cyst when I was rushed to hopsital a month ago
  • Posted

Good luck for tomorrow Tracey - got it all crossed for you. smile
  • Posted

• Posted

I've just turned 37 and have had various cysts for the last 12 years.
  • Posted

48 - and found out 10 days ago I had a cyst.
  • Posted

i'm 43 found out in july ive got a cyst on my right ovary, i'm on prostap injections now.
  • Posted

yep, i am 43yrs old found out I had a cyst when I had an ultrasound after reporting period problems to my GP that was back in August, it was removed 18th November, not bad going for the NHS! considering I went away for a 3wk holiday as well.
  • Posted

18 :?
  • Posted

Hi mine was found in March l am 43 years old. Its is 3 inches and oval just looks like an egg!! It even has a name l call it Olive the ovarain cyst! I see the gyny in a few weeks time dont know whats goingt o happen sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.