Out of klonpins

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been on klonpins for about 3 months and I had my last one today and I go back to the Dr Thursday I'm scared I will start going through bad withdrawals and I'm very nervous can someone help plz

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Klonopine was the worst to come off............
    • Posted

Cody didn't ask how you feel . Cody asked for help with withdrawal or maybe calming their fears . smh..I'll give them advice
  • Posted

Go to a doctor to do it. I was on it alot longer...years. It was terrible.

• Posted

Do you ppl read ? Cody is already seeing a Dr. When ppl ask for advice don't say anything if you don't know what to say.
  • Posted

Hi Cody ..I was on klonopins and went to a benzo rehab and successfully got off. I don't know if your doctor will give you side meds for any discomfort ( its possible) but I was on for years and got off. You , 3 mths so don't allow fear to control your mind into thinking its more than what it is. Even when you're completely off you should be monitored temporarily. I really don't think 3 mths on and then weaned off is going to cause you any major withdrawals. The key is that you're being WEANED off . Please whatever you do never buy street drugs . Good luck 😊
  • Posted

Need Benzos in your system so you don't have a Siezrure.. Been on themn23 years now 2mg.. A day....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.