Out of my mind

Posted , 3 users are following.

i started having sore throat like 9 months ago on and off the reason i dont know but i m so worry i probably die from a heart attack first then dying from whats wrong with my throat i took antibiotics for sore throat still have sore throat i use allergies spray , did salt gargle doctor said tonsil look fine 😕 took acid reflux pills took more antibiotics for my throat glands did alot natural remedies for throat bought lotion for glands i tried all type of medication for sinus allergies and the glands also acid reflux 😕 nothing worked now i m scared of cancer 😕 i took vitamins still have the same problem i have a endoscopy last year came back fine i have a throat culture came back fine can this be oral thrush hpv oral genital herpes? or genital warts ? i m so scared of this i cant sleep help anxietyand depression so bad right now

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.