out of the WD stage

Posted , 2 users are following.

Started taper in Aug2017. For 7 yrs had been taking 900 mgs at night . Slow taper to Nov 17 2017. Quit that night. For about a month all I did was cry, sit in my chair and be afraid, of what I don't know.  Took 3 teaspoons of Magnesium a day, Epsom baths 2x's a day. Found Oxytocin on Amazon, Serotonin Dopamine Liquescence by Professional Formulas,  Benevolent Nourishment Adrenal-Rx.   Source Naturals Coenzymare B Complex  and Derm Mag spray magnesium.All on Amazon.

My brain is still slow, still taking everything listed above. But I am thru the horrible WD symptoms.  

6 months total time, and 2 months to the day for the WD's to end.. Hope this gives hope to others. It was hard for me wondering how long this would last.  Good luck everyone.  And as others have said "  All your symptoms will subside in time and you will heal"

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Oh bless you Mary, good to hear your story, feedback and recovery after this med. I need to get through this, 3 weeks off and today is a bad day, I had felt so much better yesterday? All withdrawal symptoms are back today, can’t function.  Praying for healing. 
    • Posted

The good an bad days come and go, it's hard to have a bad day after a good day.  But you are on the way to more good days.  My heart is with you, I know your struggle. If You have anything you want to discuss let me know

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.