Outbreak #2?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am going to lose my mind sad 

I had a severe initial outbreak 3 weeks and 5 days ago.  My doctor quoted it as being one of the most severe cases she has seen. I took all my meds and it took forever to heal.  I just started wearing underwear again 3 days ago.  

I haven’t felt anything other than an annoyance from healing and suddenly I’m in the shower tonight and washing everything and I feel... something down there.  It feels like a massive lump.  I also shaved 24 hours prior because I was going to the beach.  I must have really aggravated it when I touched it cause suddenly it started hurting.  Bad.

I jumped out of the shower and pulled myself up to the mirror and sure enough it’s a smooth lump with a red dot in the middle.  It hurts quite badly.  My first initial outbreak 3 weeks ago I don’t recall having a red dot in the middle of them.  But my doctor also thinks I caught it after the blisters broke.

Is this possibly a second outbreak this quickly?  I don’t feel any flu symptoms like I did last time...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I just went through exactly the same. The only difference of the second time is less painful but so itchy.  I am on the 4th day antiviral of my second outbreak, I started feeling better yesterday but today I got my period and it is bad again. So bad...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.