ovarian cancer abdominal pains & blood loss

Posted , 3 users are following.

My mum has cancer of the ovary. She has had an operation to determine the the type of cancer &she has since commenced chemotherapy. But the problem is that she finding it difficult to feed well and she complaining of of swollen le,, lack of. Appetite etc. I really don't know what to do because I have spent all my money.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry your mother is so ill, this must be hard for you to handle, especially as  apparently she isn't getting all the care she needs from her doctor.

Cannabis can help with inducing appetite, I know of several cancer patients who used it and gained weight and strength that way.

Did you mean swollen legs? For this it can be helpful for her to put her legs up when she's sitting. Also swimming can help with keeping fluids moving in the body.

Hopefully she has enough energy for that. It is really worth a try.

Wish you lots of strength, I hope the above was helpful, take care (of both of you).

• Posted

Hi mark4muncy, I don;t know much about solutions, but a friend told us of what happened to her husband. He could not eay, and was in stage 4 cancer. Somehow, he got liquid medical Marijuana. It was to increase his appetite. It worked, and he was able to get his strength back. He survived. I am sorry, do not have any idea how to o btain the product, or how much it costs. 

harrishill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.