Ovarian Cyst?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have an appt with my Gyn in 2 days but this not knowing is driving me crazy....I have bad ovary pain, back pain, nausea, headaches and very emotional moments for s week now. Anyone else been through this and what was going on?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I went through the same... I finally had my surgery on Monday Dec 18, 2017... I’ve been in some pain but taking pain meds which I don’t like because they cause constipation. They did prescribe me a laxative but that still hasn’t worked yet but could be because I haven’t eaten much. Stay on top of Drs but don’t stress!! It will do more harm than good!!! Let me know what they say
  • Posted

Thank you! I've had them in the past but I never hurt this bad! Do you have all if the crazy symptoms with a cyst?

• Posted

Yes I had every symptom except throwing up. My cyst was over 15 cm and was still growing! I was miserable... I’m glad I got it out
  • Posted

They had to take one ovary as well because every time she tried to get the cyst the ovary kept getting thinner so she took it too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.