Ovarian cyst

Posted , 2 users are following.

referred to Gynecologist turns out  my CA125 was up and the doc at hospital said as I had risk of malignancy score over 200 I was to be brought up at next MDT meeting which took place yesterday can anyone tell me what this means and how long I will wait for MDT to get back to me When I had ultrasound they said rescan in 3 month but now it’s seems that’s changed 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi lovie this must be so scary for you.

But it sounds like they are on the ball and speeding things up for you.

MDT means multy disciplary team - there will be a range of different professionals at the meeting to discuss your treatment moving forward. My guess is that your gynaecologist Secretary will be in touch to arrange an any further appointments with you.

Hold tight and try to to worry I know it’s easier said than done but in the meantime start writing down questions to take to your appointment you will find that will help you get any answers you need as when we see the white coats we do tend to get brain fog.

Please keep us updated, I hope you get an appointment soon x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.