Ovarian cyst removed

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello! I had a large 12 cm simple cyst removed with both ovaries and tubes 3 Mths ago I am 52 yrs old, everything has been fine up until last night when I woke up with stomach cramps that come in waves and can be quiet painful, als when I go for a pee there is some sort of bloody discharge at bottom of toilet, has anyone else had this and is it normal??? Thankyou 🤔

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like a urinary infection. Can you ring gp for an emergency appointment with it being bank holiday, and take a sample for them to test. Drink lots, you may need antibiotics. Wouldn't have thought it was to do with op, after so long.

• Posted

Hello Thankyou for your reply it was quiet a lot of blood.
  • Posted

If you still have the cramps, maybe a trip to a&e to get checked over.

• Posted

i wondered if it was internal stitches and stuff coming away 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.