Ovarian Cyst Symptoms or early pregnancy symptoms?

Posted , 3 users are following.

A couple of months ago, I thought I was pregnant because of my symptoms: I have hungry, bloated, moody, etc. . . It turns out it was an ovarian cyst! The doctor says that it was normal and pretty small so I shouldn't worry about it and it'll go away on its own. Not sure if it has completely gone away but I didn't feel pain anymore. 

Now, I'm getting similar symptoms but not exactly: be super hungry but then I lose my apetite after one bite, gassy, nausea, vivid dreams..  

Am I pregnant or Is it just another cyst! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

No-one online is going to be able to confirm pregnancy for you, you'll need a pregnancy test for that.

Hope it is what you want! x

• Posted

I'm on my two week wait and it's torture!. . . .waiting to find out if I'm really prego or just another cyst. I was just curious if anyone has experience both and was able to differentiate between the 2 symptoms. 

thanks for the input!  

• Posted

It must be a worry I know. Hubby and I would have loved to have a chance of pregnancy...he wanted a boy. These cysts have wiped out my cycle  sad I think that 'cyst' symptoms definitely mimic pregnancy symptoms.  Good luck with your cycle smile x
  • Posted

You need to do a pregnancy test hun, we can't tell you if you're pregnant. 

It's possible that it could be a cyst still as I didnt have pain for a few months and then it hit me again. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.