Ovarian cysts pain and other symptoms ive been having recently

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there ladies! So I wanted to share with you my recent situation. Long story short I had a cyst on my ovaries that ruptured and caused internal bleeding back in early March 2018. I've gone to the hospital and was treated poorly ,given little information and was told to followed up with my primary doc. Which I did in a weeks times ,she sent me for an ultra sound and told me everything was alright , a couple weeks I'm back with pain on my left side. She told me my last ultra sound has a 3.2 cm cyst that raised no concern. Which bothered me because I was told came back normal and that I'd be fine! So I'm sent in for 2 more ultra sounds before being sent off to a gynecologist for further testing. I had another ultra sound, routine exams etc.. and was told I had4.8 cm on right ovary and 3.9 cm on the left but not to worry. During this time (July3rd 2018) I was experiencing bloating in the abdominal region that wouldn't go away. Constant pain everyday on one or both my Ovaries not just during my periods, but during my cycles the pain was almost unbearable. Constipation, consistent nausea and only vomitted2-3 times, I was told to see a gastrointestinal doc, which I decided not to because after months of bouncing around to have the same testings done everytime I wanted further testing and real answers. So here we are In September 2018, same situation but can't see my new primary doctor until the 19th. But I've been experiencing moderate pain sometimes severe when I'm doing to much heavy lifting. And I feel like its hard right above my vagina on the lower pelvic region. And I've had repeated UTI's and now I have noticed my bell button have a strange smelling yellowish-greenish discharge inside of it. Is that part of the Cysts? Or uti? Should I be worried about the hard bump like feeling above my vagina? I'm only 22, this is all still so new to me. Any advice will be helpful more than you know! Thank you in advance ladies!!xoxo

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have no idea. I hope a doctor can help you soon. My cyst was intact, cancer, and 33lbs. My belly button started popping out but never oozed but then my cyst luckily didn't pop, if it had I'd of been in big trouble. 

• Posted

Wow I'm so sorry to hear that you have cancer. Your in my thoughts and prayers . 💖

• Posted

Thanks, don't worry about me. I hope the worst of it is over. I just like to get on and let people know everything I've learned.  I don't have any experience with oozing. I did see someone else say after laparoscopic surgery they had oozing but that was because of the incision. As of now, they surgically removed the cancerous cells as it all it was contained in the cyst. As long as it doesn't reoccur in the other ovary or uterus. But I'll probably have that taken out a.s.a.p.  Thank you though that is really nice of you.

• Posted

Did u get a vaginal ultrasound that is how they saw mine u need to follow up with a gyn doctor from experience i had mine for about a year brfore they removed mine so i was in pain and bloated like crazy couldn't eat and constipated u need to talk to the gyn about it so they can do something about it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.