Ovarian issue ? Digestive track ? Pregnancy ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Over the course of a 5 month span (since july), I have felt a number of unexplained symptoms.

• nausea (mainly during the day)
  • dizziness
  • bloating
  • aching legs
  • new acne
  • pelvic pain
  • back pain
  • increased basal temp
  • unusual amounts of vaginal discharge (clear, no smell)
  • regular heavy 5-7 day period is now 1-2 days very light (doesn't fill up a pad or resemble regular menstrual blood)

The main symptoms that's been really throwing me for a loop are daily cramping from my abdomen down to my pelvic area. The cramping is sometimes on the right side sometimes the left (mainly the right). It can last anywhere from seconds to minutes. It truly feels like a mini ball is rolling in my abdomen but no lump. At first it felt like nervous flutters but have developed into what feels like popcorn popping and other times a tugging sensation. Also at times (while eating or after eating) my stomach makes this loud gurling + fluid sound when it is compressed or im laying down.

Docs have run all tests!

• Pelvic Cancer: Neg
  • Ovarian Cancer: Neg
  • Pap: Neg
  • HCG urine + blood: Neg
  • Thyroid levels: Normal
  • Not lactose
  • Not on birth control and havent been for over a year

Can someone point me in the direction of what this can even be ?! i wouldnt explore further if my periods weren't one day and had daily cramping!! I can't ignore it!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi , are your vitamin D levels low ? Low vitamin D can cause low to no period , stomach issues , pains and aches . I suggest you get your levels checked as soon as you can before it may cause more symptoms to fall upon you ...

• Posted

thanks for the help !!!! Although i take vitmian pills daily 😦(((

• Posted

Good to hear you take your vitamin to keep healthy ,however you may still not getting the vitamin D your body needs . Can i ask you want you take ?

• Posted

Hi ReneeDRW

You don't mention how old you are, could you be starting the peri-menopause? This part of menopause can start early, but as i say i don't know your age, but your symptoms are certainly are likened to peri-menopause...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.