Oven chips?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Another question lol

I read on here somewhere that oven chips are a no no but whilst checking through labels my frozen chips say less than 5g fat per 100g ? Confused?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Thanks guys, what about gravy for my Sunday lunch?
    • Posted

I think you can use bisto granules, what time you dishing up .😜 Ha ha enjoy X
  • Posted

Ha ha. Ok my bisto granules said more than 5g , also I thought eggs were ok but they say more than 5g of fat. I'm so confused I don't want any more oil but I don't know what to dare eat.

Is it fat or saturated fat to look at?

• Posted

It's all fats , if you down load my fitness pal app. It will tell you the fat contents of most foods .😊
  • Posted

Say no to 🍟 chips. Even oven chips! What my doctor said, people blame fat for weight gain. Its not just fat, it's carbohydrates thats to blame. Carbohydrates are used for energy. Now if you eat more carbohydrates than what your body needs, it stores it as fat in your body, which orlistat won't remove.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.