over a week ive had headaches but mainly a heavy head symptom. what should i do ??

Posted , 3 users are following.

HELLO, it's been over a week now that I have had these minor headaches that come and go. But more than that I have have these heavy head symptoms which feels like my head is heavy. Not vertigo. But it tends to get better at night sometimes in the morning and day my head will be hurting and I would have the sensation of heavy head. Yes, sometimes When I am eating I do feel like a clicking in my ear When I swallow, I don't know if that is relevant to my head but the clicking was with me since a few years ago. What might cause This feeling of heavy headedness and headache ??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

if your heavy head is permanent, does not stop, why don't you go to the doctor, and request an MRI ? do not settle for a ct scan. but even if it is not always, it comes and and goes just go to the doctor, you may have less severe problems but which still are important to address...
  • Posted

Hi kev, the heavy head may be down to the headaches I often feel like my head could fall off when I'm having a bad one. Not too much to worry about with that as it's probably what it is but no clue about the rest sorry. Probably better talking to dr
    • Posted

I had This same problem about 3 years ago, I had

MRI

Blood work

Ct scan

X rays

Done and they were never able to find an issue what was causing my heavy head symptoms and headache. I'm going to go to my Dr again to tell him everything is happening all over again.. idk why This keeps happening

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.